Lakland Pickups
    Supporting Member Awesome LOGger

I'm one busy cat these days

Heading into the busy summer season, and I just happened to realize I'm one busy dude these days, between keys and bass gigs, sub gigs, etc. Very happy to be this busy, just hope my energy can hold up.

Gary Holdsworth Live Performance Schedule: June 2017
    Friday, June 2: Playing keys with Road Dogs band (60s-70s classic rock) at Laws Restaurant, Riverside 8PM
    Saturday, June 3: Playing keys with WhosNext band (Who Tribute Band) at Mozambique Restaurant, Laguna Beach 9PM
    Tuesday, June 13: Playing bass (substitute) with Big City Hillbillies (Country) at Original Mike’s, Santa Ana 7PM
    Saturday, June 17: Playing keys with Road Dogs band at AK Smiley Public Library, Redlands 11AM
    Thursday, June 22: Playing bass with Shades of J band (Americana, Country, Originals) at Beachfire Restaurant, San Clemente 8PM
    Saturday, June 24: Playing keys with Road Dogs band at private event, Victorville
    Friday, June 30: Playing keys with WhosNext band at Tustin Ranch Golf Club, Tustin 6:30PM

Gary Holdsworth Live Performance Schedule: July 2017
    Tuesday, July 4: Playing bass with Shades of J band at Casa Romantica, San Clemente 6PM
    Thursday, July 20: Playing keys with WhosNext band at Apple Valley Summer Concerts, Apple Valley Civic Center Park, Apple Valley 6PM
    Thursday, July 27: Playing bass with Shades of J band at Beachfire, San Clemente 8PM
    Saturday, July 29: Playing keys with WhosNext band at Orange County Fair (the Hangar) 11:30 AM
    Saturday, July 29: Playing keys with WhosNext band at Altadena Concerts in the Park, Farnsworth County Park, Altadena 7PM
    Never met me a Lakland I didn't want to take home with me.

Super Moderator Ultra LOGger
    G Man! That is awesome! So cool that you are getting all the gigs - have fun - Repped!

GO!!!
    "You ain't good enough no lessin' you got the soul" - Hubert Sumlin

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

Administrator Ultra LOGger
    Wow!!! You're one buddy Gman!!!!

Sounds like a crazy but fun summer!

Just remember what gear to bring to which gig and you'll be fine!

Or... Just pack both just in case...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    aka "Doude" or the "frumpy one"

LOG Bass (Hanson Vintage pickup) ; 55-07 (Blue Velvet) (ChiSonic 5 string test bass - refinished); JO5CS (SN 1); US BG5 PJ (Nordy pickups);
    55-76 (Black Beauty); Carlo CB550 custom (Bubinga Brother #1); Carlo CB550 HH fretless (Bubinga Brother #2); 2002 Skyline Scheff 5
    US PJ 5 (White lightning)(Hanson Vintage pickups); Active 55-60 (oly white, matching headstock and fretless ebony board) , TABBY

thanks dudes. I think it was less than one year ago I was complaining that I couldn't find anyone good to play with. Well, that has changed for sure.

Administrator Ultra LOGger
    Yes.. Yes it has!!! Seek and you shall find!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    aka "Doude" or the "frumpy one"

LOG Bass (Hanson Vintage pickup) ; 55-07 (Blue Velvet) (ChiSonic 5 string test bass - refinished); JO5CS (SN 1); US BG5 PJ (Nordy pickups);
    55-76 (Black Beauty); Carlo CB550 custom (Bubinga Brother #1); Carlo CB550 HH fretless (Bubinga Brother #2); 2002 Skyline Scheff 5
    US PJ 5 (White lightning)(Hanson Vintage pickups); Active 55-60 (oly white, matching headstock and fretless ebony board) , TABBY

Supporting Member Super LOGger
    Better take your vitamins and drink lots of water...or do cocaine...

Quote Originally Posted by overbybr View Post
    ..or do cocaine...
    Bad advice, you might find yourself dancing around like Daddy Cool...

no chance of either

Supporting Member Super LOGger